Friday, February 28, 2014

 We had a nice dinner at Uncle Jason's on Feb. 8th.  The kids slept over that night. 
 Our All Stars
 Remember the basement damaged by water?  Repairs finally started on the 10th. 


 Exhausting for the pups
 Chance's winter musical on 2/12

 Kids got a late night trip to DQ as school was canceled before the concert due to more snow coming down
 The following morning I had to venture out to get Chance more crickets and mealworms for his lizard

 Since I had come all the way out to PetSmart to get a quick workout in at the gym which is next door
 Pretty much had the place to myself
 Winter wonderland.  Pic taken on Valentine's Day
 Happy V day to my wife - I was cleaning snow off of her hood and the brush I was using broke.  I thought I was using brush but I was using sharp plastic

 The next night the O'Hara family came over for dinner...Winston included



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older