Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tigger! November 10th, 2006.

We had been talking for some time about getting the kids a pet. A dog was the first choice but that would be tough with no back yard. I have a friend from high school who is now a vet...early in the week while Dana and the kids were away she sent out an email that there was a kitten in her office free to a good home. He had been found living in a burnt out car in the city and was taken to her offices - there he was nursed back to health and given all of his shots and vaccines. I jumped on the opportunity and after a trip to the pet store I had all I needed to adopt him. It was a nice surprise for the kids. As far as the name goes, I was partial to Milo but the kids chose Tigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older