Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Behold, The Power of Video...

So, I was checking out a friends blog the other day and he had posted a clip of his cat through a site called 'You Tube' for everyone to see. For months I've been trying to figure out a way to share all of the :16 video clips I've taken of Lexie and Chance with everyone...well, they are finally being posted to this blog. If you go back through the archives (there are quite a few clips mixed into the June 2005 archive, about 3 in the July '05, and one of Lexie at the Zoo from January '06) I have inserted them exactly where they would have showed up chronologically. Have a look and keep an eye out for more videos, I have many more to upload! By the way, my digital camera cannot record sound so the clips are silent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Disinger said...

Very cool!!! Jamie and I checked some of them out and they are very cute. We can't wait until the girls meet. Take Care.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older