Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Maddie's 1st Birthday Party! Our trip to Los Angeles. September 9th-12th, 2005.

My sister Elise and her daughter Madeline Rose have been on this blog before: Back in late March Elise brought Maddie out East and it was the first time I had seen her (check out the June archive for pics from that trip) she was 6 months old at the time. Maddie didn't actually turn one until the 15th but Elise and her husband Randy had planned the party for the 10th. We had a big crew that left Philly on Friday: Dana, myself, the kids, Mom, Dad, Stephanie, Mommom and Poppop all made the trip. It was a good time, several B-list celebrity sightings. More importantly, quality time with the fam. I got to know Randy, whom I had previously only spoken to briefly at Stephanie's wedding.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow B.A that was fun to look at! Lexi looks amazing! So big!!!!!!! What a great website. I want one of those when I have a kid!

Much much love,
G-Lo

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's getting so big and so adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow. She has so much of you in her.

T.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything I try to type in here will get me in trouble. Good lookin' girl!

MZ

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older