Monday, July 25, 2005

BBQ at the Laub's. Sunday July 24th, 2005.

I worked at The Villages News Network (VNN) in Lady Lake Florida from 2000-2002. While there I met Karen Castillo who came down from NY to take a job. I played on a softball team in Ocala and when Karen told me her husband was a ball player, well that's how I met Jay. I became close with both of them before I left for Colorado in 2002. Jay is a good guy - besides being a Giants fan. They were up in NJ for a week and Jay's Uncle Pete hosted a BBQ on Sunday afternoon for Jaxon's Christening. Jaxon is Karen and Jay's son - he was born 11 weeks early and weighed in at 3 lbs. It appears as though he has made up for that time he spent being undersized - he's now a solid 20 lbs. He is exactly one week older than Lexie. It was great to see them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older